NOTHINGART and Singapore Visual Arts Centre jointly host the “China-Singapore Art Exchange Exhibition”. Event details are as follows:
The artists arrive in Singapore. Pick up at the airport and settle in the hotel.
The artists’ work will be sent to the Singapore Visual Arts exhibition centre. The curator will organize the exhibition, design and print the posters.
On the same day, we arrange to visit the National Art Gallery of Singapore to learn more about the history of Nanyang art and appreciate the representative artworks of Nanyang art. There will be a professional instructor to explain through the whole tour. In this way, the artists can have a better understanding of overseas art market and international art market price.
We will visit the Singapore ArtScience Museum after that. We could walk around the famous Marina Bay Sands area and Garden by the Bay during the rest of the day. Enjoy the beautiful and charming night views of Singapore.
Singapore is a gourmet paradise with Indian, Malay and Singaporean Nanyang cuisine. We will bring you to the local specialties for lunches and dinners.
You will also have a chance to try out the famous durian. Enjoy the beautiful city view with smooth and silky durian melting in the mouth. This will be such an unforgettable day in Singapore!
Visit local art galleries and get to know the local art market.
The open ceremony of “China-Singapore Art Exchange Exhibition” will start at 6PM at Singapore Visual Arts Centre. The president of Singapore Art Association will preside over the tailoring session and open ceremony.
We have invited all famous local artists to the exhibition. This is a good chance for Chines and Singaporean artists gathering together to discuss art and learn from each other. We will offer the opportunity for artists to exchange art album as a gift and take picture to keep this precious memory.
We also invite Singapore collectors and art lovers to join the exhibition and interact with artists. There will be professional instructors to explain artworks and keep in charge of the sale.
We have invited famous Singaporean artists to join Chinese artists in a discussion session.
We will arrange a car tour to visit some famous local places, such as Marina Bay Sands, Garden by the Bay, Little India, Chinatown, Malay Village and Sentosa. There will be instructor to explain through the whole tour. (Free arrangement for dinner)
Free day, sight-seeing or shopping. We will arrange to send artists to the airport. Fly back home.
The art exchange trip has ended successfully. During this trip, there will be video recording and photo shooting through the exhibition, visit tour, workshops, symposiums, etc. All artists will receive an art album with the complete set of information inside.
- Selected artworks for the exhibition (Only for artists who cannot attend the event on-site). The artworks include painting, photography (maximum 1m*1m), sculpture, installation (maximum 1m*1m*1m), film, multimedia (resume, photo, art criticism, 5-10 representative works), video, music (1-2 digital works). Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the selected works will be placed at the China-Singapore Art Exchange Exhibition. The transportation and insurance fees of artworks will be covered by organizers.
- We plan to accept 10-15 artists to arrange the trip and exhibition. Please send the resume to email@example.com
- Please apply for the passport soon if you don’t have yet. Please check the expiry date of the passport.
Please contact NOTHINGART staff for more details
- The listed accommodation and meals
- The tickets to the listed places
- The listed workshops
- Related visa fees
- The listed exhibitions
Please contact NOTHINGART staff to learn more about the trip details.
Fees NOT include:
- Flight fares
- Personal expenses
Notes before sign-up:
Sign up through NOTHINGART staff. We accept WeChat Pay, Alipay and bank transaction.